Acequia Automotive has been providing quality and affordable service since 1972. Larry and Diana Wall started the business with the idea of providing honest and reliable service. Because of their integrity, the business is continually growing.
Larry is a college graduate and now brings 51 years of experience to the business. Diana has been the secretary since its beginning and brings a great spirit to the atmosphere of the business. Todd’s wife Jane is in the office now.
Todd Wall, their son, grew up in the business and also graduated with an Automotive Degree. He is an ASE certified Master Technician and has been working full-time at Acequia Automotive since 1991. He now runs the day to day activities and directs the work of 3 technicians. These technicians, together, currently have 56 years of experience.
We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Acequia and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Acequia Automotive, Inc. employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Acequia Automotive, Inc. is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Acequia, Idaho.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles or 36 months/36,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.